Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x
Mums & Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmaljunga 3in1 pram combo

Go down

Emmaljunga 3in1 pram combo Empty Emmaljunga 3in1 pram combo

Post by elaine Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:06 am

iEmmaljunga 3in1 pram combo Emmalj10

had this in ALL BLACK
my first ever pram for taylor.
carrycot part,stroller seat...snug raincover and the boot cover for the pram unzipped at the bottom to reveal it was a footmuff for the stroller part was in my eyes perfect...i loved it.
but at the same time couldnt wait to get rid of it...which i did and regretted it the moment i did...and the reason i did was because i knew i would have to get a twin buggy soon as was preg with dylan when i sold it on.

the suspension was amazing and the pram itself was snug,cosy and great quality...had a couple of flat tyres which i replaced (wasnt cheap) and had them filled with anti puncture gel which i now do with all my pneumatic tyred prams...saves alot of problems when your out and far away from a pump or repair kit. and that helps with costs in the long run if you do it as soon as you get your pram.
was a very sturdy pram and very reliable too.
lightweight compared to most 3 in1s aswell

if given the choice id have got that again for when dylan was born...
£500 well spent imo
elaine
elaine
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 18224
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts Mum ( god i love that LOL)
Humor : losing it(my mind) gradually......
JOBS : Emmaljunga 3in1 pram combo Elaine10
Personal : I love Taekwondo, it really is a way of life i dont know why i never done it sooner. Teamed that with the gym & Zumba and its a whole new me from the beginning of 2012... And i love it Smile
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down