Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x
Mums & Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mothers choice travel system

2 posters

Go down

mothers choice travel system Empty mothers choice travel system

Post by Rusco Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm

mothers choice travel system Mother10

mothers choice travel system Mother11

my mum bought me this pram when i was pregnant and living in new zealand and she was over for a holiday,mothers choice is the big name over there,u cant get them here far as i know, i used the car seat a few times, cos we came home when sophie was 2 weeks old, i used the pram once or twice at home but didnt like it, it came with footmuff and raincover which i never used, it was really bulky and hard to push,the shopping basket is really big which is good tho, mine is black with lime green piping, when its folded its still really big,so had to be checked on as luggage when coming home and customs in hong kong stuck a big sticker on the footrest that wont come off, so thats why i never used it here either, other than that, its brand new and i suppose i havent really gave it a chance, its now taking up room in my cupboard, gonna hand it into charity shop, hopefully someone will get good use of it.

xx

xx
Rusco
Rusco
Gold Member
Gold Member

Female
Number of posts : 3274
Personal : mothers choice travel system Lovegirl2 mothers choice travel system Auntmothers choice travel system Ilovescottmothers choice travel system Aprilbaby
mothers choice travel system 071040001235777765
mothers choice travel system 349111001235777981

mothers choice travel system Lovesi11

Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

mothers choice travel system Empty Re: mothers choice travel system

Post by elaine Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:14 am

I love this...looks great
elaine
elaine
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 18224
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts Mum ( god i love that LOL)
Humor : losing it(my mind) gradually......
JOBS : mothers choice travel system Elaine10
Personal : I love Taekwondo, it really is a way of life i dont know why i never done it sooner. Teamed that with the gym & Zumba and its a whole new me from the beginning of 2012... And i love it Smile
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down