Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x

mahoosive argument

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mahoosive argument

Post by mimi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 pm

well... last week the witch rang up after i sent her a s**tty text - 'when are we going to see the kids!!!???!!!'

She spent 20 mins cackling on howling down the phone at him about how hes unreliable she need stability blah blah blah, i could hear her in the next room. Also saying you know im not stepping on anyones toes here.

after that he was shaking so i got on the phone and said to her, nicely that he ha\d texted and called when we got back from my parents and she had chosen to ignore him (i bet she broke up with her gonk of a boyfriend over xmas!!!) and that will isnt unreliable its called having a job and hes a manager so he works from 5am till 10pm a lot and most nights he gets home and carries on working till after midnight as well as weekends, plus even if hes just on call we cant have the kids. So she needs to ease up on that one as its not his fault. i asked her if a year on she'd managed to get that landline yet so he could call the kids... answer... no Mad I also asked her to put the kids in their new clothes (for tylers party on sat) that will and i had brought last time they were here as we thought they looked really cute.

Yesterday (a week later) she called me in the afternoon whilst will was at work, it started with oh well you know i have a mountain of washing and erm... i can only find kimis top... and well im just going to come out and say it, the skirt is too short so shes not wearing it.

(you know that bit in kill bill when the siren goes off and everything goes red?)

grr

i told her that isnt ok actually. She wears leggings, which are skintight and i told her that im sick of her sending her kids here looking scruffy and dirty. If she cant send them looking decent then i will have the say on the clothes whilst they are here.

(the skirt was a puffball denim skirt from primark, with a set of 3 different wooly tights, a longsleeved top with a cat on it and she has 2 pairs of ballet pumps to match) its a mid thigh maybe a bit longer and it is in no way provocative or anything other than a cute skirt for a 6 year old. her mother would rather dress her in a salwar with all the diamantes falling off and pulls through it, or leggings so worn they are loose round the ankle in bright pink with a black and purple shirt that dont match, or those natsy velour type lounge trousers that are faded and covered in snot and whatever else. she sends my stepson with girls shoes, a shirt thats unironed and way too small and she has his hair cropped then lets it grow out untill its past his shoulders, all uneven and hes getting picked on. (i dont care, long or short as long as its neat, i think he suits long hair better)

So from that we got in to an argument so i said her parenting isnt up to scratch, she said well im not listening to you as it has nothing to do with you and i said well actually guess what im kimis stepmother so actually it has everything to do with me. she started screaming that im not her stepmotherand i laughed at her and said yes i am and i just make you look ridiculously bad because i do everything 10 times better. (evil, i know!) Kaboom its like everything was just coming out. She said if we went to court they would say it had nothing to do with you and i pointed out how actually by law im kimis stepmother. she said well if will didnt ever marry you you would have nothign to do with us, and i pointed out how as long as will and i were together married or not our relationship is stronger than she could imagine and whilst they were ever visiting our home they would have everything to do with both of us. And i pointed out that will would not like her trying to count me as second class as he and i are united in our hate against her. And if she wanted to call my fil (who shes scared of) then be my guest as he will agree with me too. Then i told her to call back when he got home. (this was after i tried putting the phone down on her about 4 times, but she did that psycho thing of keep calling till you answer)

so i had flipped, i was shaking and started to cry, i called sil who slaged her off for a while and then said she would drop her plans for tonight to come give me a pat on the back as it needed to be said.

Will got home and i told him and he was like oh my god im sorry she called up for an argument katie.

he called her no answer. so i text her- you and i are never going to see eye to eye but dont disadvantage your children because of this, will is home should he call you or you call him?

She called backand started to run her mouth about me and will stopped her and told her that i had told him the full story (she had already tripped herself up as well!) and thats how we both feel, she had no right to call him and be horrid on the phone last week after all we have done is try to please. She said i should have just been more sharp last week but he said to her that i tried doing it the nice way and she didnt hear it, its now not even about the skirt, and were just going to say what we think- then he proceeded to tell her how much he hates her and will never forgive her over his mum, she tried to blame him and he said no- you know it was your fault and you need to live with that but dont you ever think for a minute that i will have ever forgotten it. she was crying and it dawned on me... it wasnt about the skirt. over a few months shes gradually got in to my hosue more and before christmas she was here for that whole evening (in previous post) and she kept mentioning her relationship with will (like im bothered!!!) and she thought she was going to cause an argument.

Laughing haha lol! heehee LOL clap daffy duck tinkerbell clapping

theres not enought lol in the world for how wrong she was.

will told her that when the kids want to call they can theres no need for her to be on the phone at all they are old enough to make a phone call themselves, and shes not allowed in our house again. she asked what time fil was coming on sat and he said 1pm.

she had best back the hell off now. and if she sends the kids with messy hair im going to just have it cut.

Diamond Member

Female
Number of posts : 5721
Job/hobbies : Homemaker
Humor : sick sense of...
JOBS :
Personal :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: mahoosive argument

Post by Angela on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 pm

shes a right looney this one ain't she mimi.........surely dressing her son in girls shoes is a sign of neglect???? thats no fair no wonder the wee soul is getting picked on. I think you should just keep the clothes you buy them at your hun x x x

Angela

Female
Number of posts : 22150
Job/hobbies : childminder
Humor : Sarky bugger
JOBS :

EBAY ID : abba1772

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 pm

i know, but i couldnt face putting them back in their school uniforms on the sat when she came to pick them up, i wanted them to stay clean and ironed for when they went back to school after christmas Sad

arrgghhh shes a witch

Diamond Member

Female
JOBS :
Personal :

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:15 pm

i know hun it's hard but shes just taking advantage of you and will's good nature x

Angela

Female
JOBS :

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 pm

you know thats exactly what my mum said.

Diamond Member

Female
JOBS :
Personal :

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 pm

i like your mum lol

Angela

Female
JOBS :

Back to top Go down

Post by shazza on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm

oh god katie that sounds awful.

i really hope that everything settles down. that is so not right putting her son in girls shoes, the poor wee soul. x

shazza
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Female
Number of posts : 11862
Personal :

EBAY ID : shaz-1981

Back to top Go down

Post by elaine on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 am

jeso, does sound neglectful?

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 18224
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts Mum ( god i love that LOL)
Humor : losing it(my mind) gradually......
JOBS :
Personal : I love Taekwondo, it really is a way of life i dont know why i never done it sooner. Teamed that with the gym & Zumba and its a whole new me from the beginning of 2012... And i love it Smile
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 am

its not so much the neglect that pissed me off because the kids know what she is and so do i... thats a ticking time bomb.

Its the problems she just tried to cause between will and i. As if he werent going to stand up for me!!! im never going to speak to her again. excuse my language but she has fucked it- big style.

Diamond Member

Female
JOBS :
Personal :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content