Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x
Mums & Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jane 360 3 wheeler (forgot about this one)

Go down

jane 360 3 wheeler (forgot about this one) Empty jane 360 3 wheeler (forgot about this one)

Post by elaine Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:09 am

jane 360 3 wheeler (forgot about this one) Jane_b10

(my own pics arent uplaoding for some reason but i think you all seen it when i was buying it)
bought this off glasgow gumtree and came with a carseat /carrycot thing and the stroller seat.
i absoloutely loved this and even though you aint supposed to i used my buggy board with it with no problems.

was amazing i loved this stroller and i would buy one again...looked so snug and cosy for the wee man, he was comfy and the stroller seat for them when they are bigger is huge so they have planty of room to move about it....only downside was the front wheel never swivelled which now their new models do. basket was big enough to get alot of shopping in and the brakes were easy to access with one being a hand brake and the other being at the back wheels....which came in hand on bus journeys....
loved it!
elaine
elaine
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 18224
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts Mum ( god i love that LOL)
Humor : losing it(my mind) gradually......
JOBS : jane 360 3 wheeler (forgot about this one) Elaine10
Personal : I love Taekwondo, it really is a way of life i dont know why i never done it sooner. Teamed that with the gym & Zumba and its a whole new me from the beginning of 2012... And i love it Smile
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down