Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mums & Chums
Welcome to Mums and Chums, if you are not a member, why not join us?

x
Mums & Chums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is everyone ready?

2 posters

Go down

Is everyone ready? Empty Is everyone ready?

Post by Sam Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Or as ready as they can be for a week today?

Really want a nice clean tidy house, so I think this week will be a case of trying to clean and tidy as much as I can physically do before next Saturday when the big (wo)man in the red suit arrives. Really want the lounge to be as tidy as it can be, this then means that I won't have a lot to do come Sunday and Monday, means that I can have a couple of nice relaxing days of doing nothing (apart from play games with Becky that is).

I know deep down it's not gonna happen as I have a 6 year old that'll not bother putting things away after she's done, do you think that I can house train her to put her toys away (after she's finished with them) before Saturday night lol?

Sam
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Female
Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Is everyone ready? Empty Re: Is everyone ready?

Post by zoe2103 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

lol just get her told and if she doesnt tidy up santa wont be able to get in to deliver presents lol my daughter is 5 and my son is 3 they are both good at tidying sometimes it cant take a long time cuz they moan about it but they get there in the end and i like to have it all done before daddy gets home from work

I'd say its doable lol

were all ready now i too would like to get some cleaning done and tidying but got 3 days to do it so will do a bit each day

xx
zoe2103
zoe2103
Gold Member
Gold Member

Female
Number of posts : 1045
Job/hobbies : mum to Matilda and Charlie and Heidi
Humor : gsoh
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down